Sunday, February 19, 2017

City Color








The weather finally cooperated for a bit and I was able to wear some cute transitional pieces. It's been forever since I've thrown on my trusty moto jacket, and I think it paired well with the pink and purple frock that I got on major sale!!

I'm starting to get more into photography-- that's why you'll see a few more posts popping up on this blog. I've really started to enjoy taking city shots.... candids, movements, traffic, skyscrapers, etc. What is your favorite subject to photograph?

xo ek

3 comments:

  1. I love that dress! So colorful!

    xx Kathryn
    www.chicandshimmer.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dear,

    I see your blog daily. your blog is very useful for me & i like so much..

    AUDBOS Double Driver In-ear Deep Bass Noise Isolating Earphones|Headphones|Earbuds with Mic and Remote (Silver Hoop)

    Buy Now High Quality Earphone with good sound :-

    Earphones DB-01 | audbos

    ReplyDelete
  3. like this dress. looks wonderful. We have a great collection of African fabrics. Good quality at lowest price. For whole sell price Visit us hope you guys love them.
    Sequin Fabrics, Whole sell Sequin
    Meba Wo Abrokyere

    ReplyDelete