#FFTravels: Cool in Catalina






For an overnight stay in Catalina, I didn't want to pack a lot since you have to carry your luggage onto a ferry, and then roll it a few blocks down to your hotel once you get to the island. Less was certainly better than more when dealing with this scenario. Once I arrived, the skies were clear, the sun was setting, and it was simply breathtaking on the island. 

I will say two things about Catalina: a one day visit is plenty of time, and prepare for food that isn't all that. While I loved every moment of this cute little island, there isn't a ton to do but relax, and I certainly don't recommend for kids. Sip some coffee, walk around, take some pics... oh, and enjoy the ferry ride both ways!

SHOP MY LOOK:
Jacket | Pink Sweater (similar) | Plaid Scarf | Leggings | Buckle Booties (similar) | Rebecca Minkoff Purse | Necklace  

xo ek


Comments

  1. Love the scarf! And those boots! I wear riding boots all the time but have yet to get a good pair of ankle boots. Love yours!

    ~Krisztina
    http://www.krisztinawilliams.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! And I am digging those boots! This is one of those perfect running errands on the go looks!

    Coffee Beans and Bobby Pins

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to know! Thanks for sharing your experience! Your outfit is super cute! Hope you have a great day, sending love!
    XO JNESS
    jenessasheffield

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layering! Ferry rides are my fav, so I think I would like Catalina! You look ready to relax!
    Nidhi
    An Unblurred Lady

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice pop of color! it matches your scarf!


    xo,

    www.sahara-desert.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pink sweater is a beautiful detail :) Looks so comfy!

    Malin | Spark&Bark

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A cute outfit! the pink top matches well with your scarf. Perfect!

    About Me

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts