Winter Boho Vibes









On a relatively calm day (weather-wise), without any wind or rain, I decided to wear a dress! This would be perfect for spring, but since the pattern is darker, it is long-sleeved, and high neck, I thought I could get away with this number on a mild day during December. I paired the dress with OTK boots and later, a black cocoon coat to head out to brunch. 

I'm trying to get used to wearing dresses again in preparation for NYE! Do you guys have any plans? I haven't booked anything yet, but a Tahoe trip sounds fun, and many of my friends are going on a yacht to cruise the Bay. I have options, so we'll just wait and see!

SHOP MY LOOK:

xo ek

Comments

  1. I love this! Those boots go perfectly with the dress.

    www.maggiealamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. body does not working on some for $39 dollars or four thousand dollars usually just you Blackcore Edge Workout know almost care my family my muscles right now on I’m doing this I have to admit I keep one upstairs in my in my bathroom and I keep one downstairs in the TV room kitchen area yeah .

    http://powerpumpxladvice.com/blackcore-edge-workout/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the 70's inspiration in this outfit!

    xx Kathryn
    www.chicandshimmer.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. are some tumors in this area like acoustic neuron mass Matt meringue mass aperture mites all tumors have some probably have some very small rate in which they 70-246 practice test could turn into something more aggressive but it’s it's fairly rare these acoustic neuronal they turned more into a perpetual problem in your life is that.

    http://exampracticequestions.com/70-246-questions/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts