Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Wear To Work: Quilted Coat





Hey everyone! Wanted to share a quick holiday work look with you all. I picked up this quilted coat @ J. Crew Factory. Let me tell you...it is perfect! The gold buttons make it look a lot more expensive than it is- it reminds me of the Burberry version. It's good for wet weather, and it's fitted, so it's not super bulky and unflattering. 

I wore this to the holiday potluck at work. I was comfy, and the outfit was plenty generous hiding all the food I ate :)

SHOP MY LOOK:

xo ek

8 comments:

  1. Aww, that quilted coat is truly amazing! And red color suits you so much dear! <3
    Simimaus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking adorable again. I love anything and everything quilted. I've said that a million times. It's true. Quilted is warm as well as stylish. I wear it during the work week as well as on the wknd. I like how you layered it here for extra warmth.

    www.stylegonerogue.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that the quilted coat looks so cozy yet professional!
    Kari
    www.sweetteasweetie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the vibrant red! It's very appropriate this close to Christmas <3

    Good karma,
    Tatum || AbstractAphrodite

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your coat! I have a similar style jacket in a camel/nude color and I wear it to work all of the time!

    http://thecourtneydiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a huge fan of quilted jackets. They're such a chic way to bring a little extra warmth.

    xx Kathryn
    www.chicandshimmer.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a huge fan of quilted jackets. They're such a chic way to bring a little extra warmth.

    xx Kathryn
    www.chicandshimmer.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. lead by relinquish them on the front line by 125 to deadly be proportionate to Millionaire Society an enchanted by better trust it is Dan and after that up to you in the eye and one blue to be so that is my onto so again Lax Rd another case if I have um arm 64 so as we understand that um help into it is sixty-four so in this case the five min .

    http://t-rexmusclefacts.com/millionaire-society-complaints/

    ReplyDelete