Wear To Work: Quilted Coat





Hey everyone! Wanted to share a quick holiday work look with you all. I picked up this quilted coat @ J. Crew Factory. Let me tell you...it is perfect! The gold buttons make it look a lot more expensive than it is- it reminds me of the Burberry version. It's good for wet weather, and it's fitted, so it's not super bulky and unflattering. 

I wore this to the holiday potluck at work. I was comfy, and the outfit was plenty generous hiding all the food I ate :)

SHOP MY LOOK:

xo ek

Comments

  1. Aww, that quilted coat is truly amazing! And red color suits you so much dear! <3
    Simimaus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking adorable again. I love anything and everything quilted. I've said that a million times. It's true. Quilted is warm as well as stylish. I wear it during the work week as well as on the wknd. I like how you layered it here for extra warmth.

    www.stylegonerogue.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that the quilted coat looks so cozy yet professional!
    Kari
    www.sweetteasweetie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the vibrant red! It's very appropriate this close to Christmas <3

    Good karma,
    Tatum || AbstractAphrodite

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your coat! I have a similar style jacket in a camel/nude color and I wear it to work all of the time!

    http://thecourtneydiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a huge fan of quilted jackets. They're such a chic way to bring a little extra warmth.

    xx Kathryn
    www.chicandshimmer.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a huge fan of quilted jackets. They're such a chic way to bring a little extra warmth.

    xx Kathryn
    www.chicandshimmer.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts