Lit Up Like A Christmas Tree









 Hope you all had an amazing Christmas! Mine was filled with good food & good company. I had the day off, and I caught up on some much needed rest!

I got this dress awhile back, and have since worn it to a handful of Christmas parties this season. The first time I wore it, I was told I "looked like a Christmas tree"... which is a compliment? Maybe? Haha. Anyway, this is a very festive dress, and I love love love the crochet details and color. Can't wait to wear it next season, too!

SHOP MY LOOK:
Crochet Dress (sold out- love this!) | Nude Pumps | Red Lip (Ruby Woo) | Purse (similar) | Earrings

xo ek

Comments

  1. I find you exquisitely attractive Erica, and I would like to get to know you better on a much more personal level.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erica, you look stunning! I just love the dress on you!

    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look stunning in that dress Erica I love it. This floral dress is definitely a great pick for any Christmas occasion. Love it!!!

    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the lace details! This dress is absolutely stunning!
    Xo, Tara
    http://brunette-ambitions.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing dress! Love the lace!!

    xx Kathryn
    www.chicandshimmer.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. and every month like story it's Kimmysplit and afford it so I don't know if we can add me inhere third person were I'm more learning to teach with them iron that where NO2 Maximus you can get paid for another day I'm paying you to get me into shape to be my right arm personal trainer allot figures going to happen right now is that is they you got to finish out the back and you already paid for and I think I love.

    http://powerpumpxladvice.com/no2-maximus/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts