Wear to Work: Pattern Play






Hey all- wanted to share an outfit I recently wore to work. Last week's weather was fairly warm... so I decided I could get away with a skirt and light shirt as opposed to the heavy scarves and turlenecks I've been wearing this week! I originally was going to wear this skirt with a black v-neck blouse...but when I put the skirt out, it happened to be next to this burgundy blouse I was going to wear with slacks the next day. Needless to say, a cute outfit was born with this combo! I love how the subtle pattern on the skirt matches the color of the top. Also check out the rockstud look alikes I'm wearing...functional and I'm not afraid to do some serious walking to meetings in this pair!

SHOP MY LOOK:

xo ek 

Comments

  1. Product project created by wellness and nourishment master Kyle Leon which takes an anabolic way to deal with sustenance As indicated Pro Muscle Fit by cases this framework packs on muscle in record time without the admission of additional fat subsequently keeping you incline while in the meantime building muscle to any level you need to accomplish The.

    http://www.healthybeats.net/pro-muscle-fit.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts