Oh She Got That Bomb(er) Jacket






I mentioned a few posts back that I am ALL ABOUT the bomber jacket! I had a black quilted one (which took me forever to find, actually), but check out this satin green one! Definitely reminds me of my high school days and my Rocawear and Baby Phat bomber jackets...anyone else?!

For a casual day in Emeryville, aka my favorite place to eat/shop, I threw this bomber jacket over some ripped jeans, tee, and my trusty chucks. A very laidback look after working a 60-hour workweek, I must say!  

SHOP MY LOOK:

xo ek

Comments

  1. Nice,causal look! Love your converse and jacket!
    http://fabuloustorture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this casual look!!

    Mischelle
    http://www.nowthatschic.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice casual look!
    Xo, Christianne
    Http://simplychristianne.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love a good bomber jacket! You look so cute!

    xo Jen
    Skirt The Rules

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfit, I would totally wear something like this to uni :P

    Samantha Series | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  6. && this bomber jacket is the BOMB!! haha you look great girl!
    xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet bomber! Love this laid-back look.
    www.streetmadonna.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts