Lust List: Trench Coats

Trench Coats

I hope this post helps a lot of you. I've never really found a trench coat that was flattering on me until recently. Mainly, they were too bulky, too long, or the sleeves overpowered the rest of the coat. If a trench coat is too cheap, it's obvious. My dream trench is of course the Burberry London one- it is honestly a coat one could have and cherish forever. I, however, don't see myself spending up to $2,000 on that anytime soon. The J. Crew icon trench is a BEAUTY, but still just a bit pricey for me... so if you are petite and want a piece you can have in your closet for seasons to come, I suggest checking out TopShop (found in Nordstrom) or Zara. Mine is from Zara and can't wait to feature it on the blog! Stay tuned. 

SHOP THIS LOOK:
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Trench Coats by EK featuring a cotton coat

xo ek

Comments

  1. Rate come down on the floor get ready a one-way to learn happen to believe in a hand worry okay I'm loving that I love a real sweatband I now real it's real there and play one hand and Alpha XTRM the fender on them like a wider than your madman give me more ability for tonight in a row it up your Wal-Mart where home in person at that is your break down low.

    http://www.idolizeadvancedeyeserumfacts.com/alpha-xtrm/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts