Lust List: Ponchos

Ponchos

What is better than wearing a blanket out in public and that concept being deemed fashionable? NOTHING. I am all for the poncho trend because it keeps me warm and it's a way to jazz up the uniform of jeans, sweater, and boots. I've rounded up some that I definitely would not mind adding to my closet. An offshoot of the poncho trend is the cape. Not everyone's cup of tea, but I have a cape wool coat that I'll be rocking once the weather allows. 

Side note: Have any of you downloaded the Kardashian apps? I am a big fan of the fashion round-ups on the Kylie app. She often profiles a look she wore, then posts much cheaper alternatives... it's a "look for less" but honestly, includes several different price points. That's kind of the same idea with these "Lust List" posts... so let me know if you want me to keep doing these for the season's trends!

SHOP MY LOOK:
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Ponchos by EK featuring a poncho

xo ek

Comments

Popular Posts