Double Rainbow #FFTravels









I mentioned the lookout points being a huge part of my trip to Oahu... I wanted to do a quick recap of some you should visit if given the chance. I will also include pics in my 'Best Of' post which I will post later in the week :)

I also want to touch on some of the very difficult shooting conditions. A few weeks back, I posted 'Photography Trials & Tribulations' and some of the challenges mentioned were EXTREME in Hawaii. You think SF is windy? Try shooting on Oahu during monsoon season. 50+ mph wind almost nonstop. The rain was intermittent and unpredictable. Hawaii is known for its beautiful skies but I only saw grey (and fog) during the trip. I think we can say the weather was not on my side when shooting my outfit pics or the scenery. I did get some beautiful shots of the trees and ocean, but none of those breathtaking sunset pics this time around :/

SHOP MY LOOK:



Comments

  1. Nice photos !

    http://www.fruityandpassion.com/2015/10/october-style-inspiration-1.html#more

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stop that sweater is pure perfection!
    xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts