Aloha Baby #FFTravels





 

It was cloudy my entire trip on Oahu, but it was still warm...and the ocean water did feel nice! It was relaxing, and I loved being within walking distance to restaurants, shopping, and the beach. I took several early morning walks on the Ala Wai Canal, and evening strolls on Waikiki Beach.

A few tips on getting to Hawaii, and what you need to bring/how to travel. 

The Oahu airport line is crazy. This is always the case. Anticipate 20-25 minutes checking a bag (if not longer...), and then another 30-45 to get through security. Their airport cannot accommodate the amount of tourists, I guess. It may be worth it to get TSA Pre-check so you can skip a lot of the tassle. It's under $100 for 5 years and you get to keep your shoes on. Also, you will have to go through agriculture screening- which is another 20 minutes. 

This was my first time flying Hawaiian Airlines, and boy was I pleasantly surprised. They offer power outlets (so clutch for a 6-hour flight), and they are the only North American airline to offer a MEAL to another North American destination. On the first flight, I had an egg/mushroom/cheese breakfast sandwich with chips, and on the return flight they served rice and meatballs. I get hungry all the time, so I enjoyed both! The staff is all very courteous and accommodating, and am looking forward to flying with them again. 

Shoes just took up too much space, and I only brought 1 extra pair! I chose a gold sandal that would match any and all outfits, and then a pair of neutral wedges for dinners. Also, travelling with a tote is essential. I like totes with a zipper to keep all my items from spilling out, but keeping it open allows me to stuff a bunch of extra souvenirs in my carry-on. 

Don't worry about packing sunscreen, lotion, or water toys. The ABC Store (which I kid you not is on every corner), has all this stuff for dirt cheap! I bought a floating chair and a snorkel set for under $10.

SHOP MY LOOK:
Floral Dress (similar) | Steve Madden Sandals (similar) | Raybans | Earrings | Chelsea Girls Gloss

xo ek


Comments

  1. Superheroes singer something like that model want to be like so modeling isn't anything that’s what we naturally this is more about being specific and being Lebrun being Alpha Peak purposeful figuring out what is it spouse is doing it's getting the result that I won't yell want specific and what kind of take an asshole this spry what and it is the fast track because the.

    http://testolimitfacts.com/alpha-peak/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts