Pink Panther






Hey all! Dressing for this rollercoaster Bay Area weather has been a challenge, to say the least. September is ALWAYS like that. A heat wave stretch, then fog, some record breaking temps, and then maybe a little rain by the end of the month. The quick changes in the forecast usually result in me getting sick- my body can't handle the drastic changes in temps. 

I am looking forward to October. The crisp air. Pumpkin patches. Lattes. HALLOWEEN. I'm sure I sound like a broken record (and like everyone else), but October, November, December are my favorite months hands down! I'm also looking forward to bringing some of my coats out from the back of my closet. 

SHOP MY LOOK:

xo ek

Comments

  1. What a great look! Because I'm the first to say I love me a good black on black with a pop of color look! Would love for you to stop by my latest!
    xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your heels. They're my absolute favorite and they're so comfortable!!!!

    stay styled,

    Lindsey

    IG: stay_styled
    Blog:http://staystyledblog.com/marriage-license/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are my favorite heels! Love them! And that bag is perfect. Kate does NO wrong!

    Kristyn Cole | Contrast of Effect | IG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nutritious muffins dried out fruit snack foods loco fruit juice act become a member of any dental care price cut strategy dental care price cut programs as opposed to dental care insurance Illumi White policy complete handle pre-existing ailments this means that when any individual with your family members provides any kind of dental care difficulty at this time that.

    http://eyeluminousfacts.com/illumi-white/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts