Mixed Messages





This is one of my favorite outfits to date! I practically live in this really old Old Navy swing cardigan, and I'm loving ripped jeans lately. I've also been gravitating toward neutrals. This outfit came out to play on a trip out to Fisherman's Wharf. I forget how much I LOVE playing tourist in the city. Fisherman's Wharf holds a lot of special memories for me. I remember having my 18th birthday at the Rainforest Cafe. I used to love going to the aquarium as a little girl. It used to have a Coldstone's. I could go on and on. Not going to lie though... I did change my shoes shortly after these pics were taken to go eat some chowder in a breadbowl along with some fried clam strips!!

SHOP MY LOOK:



xo ek



Comments

  1. Comfy weekend attire. If you're not going anywhere special, this is the perfect cover-up & ensemble. Weren't you super cozy & relaxed (once those flats went on)? I never shop at Old Navy and I don't own one of these swing/waterfall cardigans. I've thought about getting one, but never did. Maybe it's time to change things up considering you look adorable.

    www.stylegonerogue.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this look, it's great for a day out exploring the city!

    Mimi & Chichi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those jeans!! You look great!! Tan and white looks so pretty on you! Hope you had a great weekend!

    Danielle

    http://www.blushblossom.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Erica! You rock this outfit!
    Sending you much love & I hope your Monday is as marvelous as you are!!!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this look! I like that you tied the shoes in with the sweater and the bag. So polished!

    xo,
    Sara Kate Styling

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the cool ripped denim with the more polished pieces in this outfit. That cardigan looks soooo comfy! Great post!
    xo Kiki
    http://colormekiki.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm starting to gravitate towards neutral looks as well so I love this outfit! The ripped jeans are perfect too.
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh I need those jeans! great look!
    XO Ellen from Ask Away
    www.askawayblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great look! Love the cardi with your ripped jeans and heels. Fun mix.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts