Friday, August 14, 2015

Fun Fashion





So this outfit is a mash-up of some of my oldies but goodies. I've had this floral top forever, and usually pair it with leather leggings. I decided it could go pretty well with a skirt, and voila! These pink pumps I usually wear with all black outfits, and check out my purse! I am super obsessed. I am convinced that this little purse looks like Zazie (my cat). The exact bag can be found at TopShop or Nordstrom, but it was sold out online. I also can't get enough of tassel earrings! I have a turquoise pair, a gold pair, a mixed metal pair, and a white pair! You get the idea.

SHOP MY LOOK:

xo ek





7 comments:

  1. Very cute outfit. It is fun when you can find different items in your closet and work them together in ways you hadn't thought of before. Great job!

    Kathy
    http://www.glamsimplified.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute skirt :)
    BLOG M&M FASHION BITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a good look! ;)
    Have a nice weekend :)

    I follow you!
    If you comment my post, I will comment your five posts! :)
    http://www.sandrakopko.com/2015/08/castle.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a very cute bag and fabulous pink shoes...

    (◕‿◕✿) EmoteraGoddess.com | Bloglovin | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  5. this look is soo pretty! i could see myself wearing it!

    xo,
    Sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this look! The print of that top is stunning!

    www.rosyoutlookblog.com

    ReplyDelete