Cool Off




Here is a look I wore awhile back to wear to the Alameda Co. Fair! Originally, I wore a maroon sweater with this outfit, but it was way too hot for all that. I kept it simple and I wanted to wear an outfit that could keep up with the shows, the walking, the rides, and the messy food. 

Going to the fair brings a great sense of nostalgia. I forgot how big these are! The Alameda Fair was much bigger than the San Mateo Co. fair I grew up going to. The food was varied and flavorful.. just so many interesting choices. Deep fried twinkies, funnel cakes, falafels, garlic sausage, po'boys... I think I saw everything! I also checked out the horse races for the first time. No surprise, but my favorite part was a toss up between the petting zoo and carnival section.

SHOP MY LOOK:

xo ek



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts