Wednesday, July 22, 2015

The Wanted List: Rompers

Rompers

Rompers by EK featuring jumpsuits & rompers

So happy it's romper season!!! I swear, I never knew how versatile a romper could be. Perfect for the beach, date night, or even a wedding... there are just too many styles. I have a denim romper like the one on the top right and it's just too cute. I'm craving a silk one just like the one on the bottom right for a night out, and the floral ones are so fun to look at! 

SHOP MY LOOK:



 

xo ek

10 comments:

  1. I just love rompers.
    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of your picks!! I've been looking for the perfect denim romper. Love the one you featured!
    XO Christine
    Maple and Mint

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all so cute! I love the jean romper!

    Rachel
    Simply Rachel Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  4. The second romper is my favorite from this list but honestly I love all rompers, they're so cute and such an easy, yet gorgeous outfit option

    x - Naomi in Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am right there with you and wanting a million and one rompers!

    Chelsea
    Ginger Side of Life

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of these!! I wouldn't even be able to pick! Aren't rompers the BEST!!

    Danielle

    http://www.blushblossom.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love a good playsuit! Great choices

    Krissie x - http://pearlsofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been looking for that denim romper.
    Looks so cute.
    Great picks.

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rompers are my jam!! I love that all denim one!

    xo,
    Sara Kate Styling

    ReplyDelete