Orangesicle #FFTravels






I want to spend a moment to talk about travel HAIR. First off, in a very humid environment, it is near impossible to keep your hair down. I'd spend time curling it, and I swear, the second I stepped outside... it was a flat, frizzy mess. I experimented with braids a lot while in Puerto Vallarta. 

It's very tough to bring hairspray on a trip because aerosol cans aren't allowed in carry-ons. I found myself washing my hair a LOT, and I ended up using the shampoo and conditioner from the hotel room. This was a huge mistake. It left my hair.... sticky? Big? Tangled? So this was a lesson, for sure. Always bring a little travel-sized container of the hair products that work for YOU. Your hair will thank you for it :)

SHOP MY LOOK: 

 xo ek

Comments

  1. Sizzling Hott! You look amazing in that dress Erica. You are one "Smokin-Hott" Babe!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts