June Gloom




Here in the Bay Area, we have something called 'June Gloom' at the coast (or as I like to call it, Juneuary). A deep marine layer keeps clouds around and temps down for the first part of summer... but the good news is, it's nothing a car ride to the East Bay can't fix!  Thus, many of my winter clothes make an appearance during the summer months, and I'm sure I was wearing maxi dresses and tanks during December. It's just how it is around here. So no, this was not a December post that somehow was just posted today :) It's really chilly right now! 

One good thing about this overcast weather? I can forgo sunglasses in these upcoming posts. My eyes are weirdly sensitive to the sun, and can't even handle being without UV protection for the few minutes I'm shooting. When it's cloudy... you can actually see my face!

SHOP MY LOOK:

xo ek



Comments

  1. My eyes are SO sensitive too, I feel ya. I love your June gloom look :) we have that gloom too. #pnwproblems

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts