Beaded Romper #FFTravels




 

Walking around the Las Vegas strip is no joke. Getting to the next hotel is easily a 30 minute walk. After a night out eating and seeing shows in heels, my feet were on FIRE. Thankfully, during the day I had these sandals on to help with the long walks. In fact, my feet felt better with these sandals on versus being barefoot! 

My romper is from Forever 21, and I was impressed with the little beaded details. Honestly, Forever 21 has a huuuge selection of rompers- strapless, lace, beaded, patterns, whatever. There's really no point in paying a lot for a romper when they have such a huge selection for any occasion and for any body type.

Las Vegas changes so much every single time I go. Hotels, clubs, and restaurants come and go. What was hot 3 months ago is on the verge of shutting down. I was shocked to find out PURE in Caesar's Palace is now Omnia! XS is losing steam. There's also this new promenade/hotel called The Linq across from Caesar's Palace which features a ferris wheel ride and outdoor shops and entertainment. Kind of reminded me of the Santa Monta Pier! 

SHOP MY LOOK:

xo ek

Comments

  1. This is so pretty! I love it!

    xx
    Lauren Elizabeth
    Petite in Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty romper! I can't believe your trecking it and actually walking to those places! They're so far apart. Can't wait to hear more about your trip.

    xo,
    Sara Kate Styling

    ReplyDelete
  3. christian louboutin flats for women sale online and free shipping http://www.clouboutinsneakers.com
    Christian Louboutin Red Spike Leather Pointed Flat
    Christian Louboutin Red Suede Gold Spike Pointed Flat

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts