Holiday Blues


    

  

Sharing my Easter outfit with you all today. Easter was a day to reflect upon all that I'm grateful for, and what others (family, friends, and Jesus Christ himself) have given up for me to have the life that I do. Holidays just don't feel the same anymore. Definitely not the same as way back when. I can't help but shake the feeling. Easter Sunday used to be one of my favorite holidays. I helped my granny with the Easter baskets for the entire family (filled with dyed eggs, jelly beans, peeps, and Reese's eggs). Then we'd all go to mass as a family, then come back to a huge home-cooked brunch. Oh, and you can't forget the Easter dresses I'd get to wear every year. And every year, we'd get to model our white and floral dresses on the lawn before heading out to church. Boy, what I'd do to have those days back. 

Here is a bible quote I've found comforting. It applies to Jesus rising, but also can be applied to modern life. 

"Having a hope in God, which these men themselves accept, that there will be a resurrection of both the just and the unjust." - Acts 24:15

AMEN.

SHOP MY LOOK:

xo ek

Comments

  1. You rock it girl! Yep, goes to show there's nothing quite as attractive than a lady of both fashion and faith... (^^,)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts