Draped




If I could re-name my blog, it would be called "This Is What I Wore to Chevy's Pt. 
1,2,3,4"....etc. Literally. As I sit here and upload/edit my pics, I realized these are all snaps I take on my way to Chevy's. Ha. Anyway, it was a beautiful day so I got to eat outside. Nothing like chips and salsa under the sun and with a view! This is a great laidback summer outfit. In fact, even though it's pretty basic, this is something I could potentially wear to Outsidelands or another music festival.

SHOP MY LOOK:

xo ek

Comments

  1. Erica what happened to the yellow outfit you said you were going to post on your site u took pic on instagram but never posted it here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there Erica, cool outfit! 👌🏽

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you tucked the front in! Great casual look!
    Coffee Beans and Bobby Pins

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! I think The Fashion Forecast is a better name. lol. Cute outfit!

    http://elementsofellis.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts