Instagram Round-Up


My arm party. Love all these bracelets... especially together! Also love that I got to use this purse. It doesn't match a whole lot of my wardrobe, so when I do have the opportunity to use it...I do!


While I snapped this pic, the Nicki Minaj/Beyonce song "Feelin Myself" started playing. LOVE IT. I was certainly feeling myself and this new shade of lipstick. It is the PERFECT nude lip. Nylon Nude by Smashbox has great coverage, opacity, and even a bit of sheen. 


This was my Easter dinner outfit. Went out to Camino near Grand Lake. This outfit will definitely be on repeat.


And lastly, here's a shot I took while hiking Land's End @ Ocean Beach in San Francisco. Lovely views. Simply breathtaking. Sometimes I forget how gorgeous this city is. I honestly felt like I was on vacation, and sometimes, fresh air is exactly what a girl needs.



Comments

Popular Posts