Blushing





Hey everyone!!! I am so excited to share my favorite outfit (of the moment) with you all! Literally everyone I know has seen me in this. Multiple times. The blush v-neck is casual and cute. These jeans fit me perfectly and are above all comfortable. And these shoes?? Don't get me started! It was love at first sight with these studded blush color flats. Do you have a go-to outfit? Whether I'm brunching or running errands, I can't help but reach for this combo for an effortlessly cute look. 

Side note: I'm really obsessed with this lipstick I'm wearing. It is a true nude for me. It's Maybelline Color Sensational: Truffle Tease. Honestly, I've had better luck finding nude-for-me shades at the drugstore vs. high end department stores. A lot of the designer lines do not have a great selection for women of color- that's just my opinion. Sorry, MAC. Love your pinks and reds, but not your nudes. As of right now I have over a dozen nude of MLBB shades and the above look at Milani's Matte Naked are my stand-outs. I've done some swatches for girls my color in my inaugural beauty post! Be sure to check it out. 

SHOP MY LOOK:

xo ek

Comments

  1. Looking beautiful Erica I love seeing you smile

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sunnies <3 & the outfit :)

    Serene xoxo

    http://www.imserenel.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great look! I love the color of the sunnies, and those jeans are fab.

    xo, J

    www.bornfancy.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts