Wear to Work: The Turtleneck




Rolling on with my "Wear to Work" series chronicling my outfits from work! Sometimes, the mornings can be pretty cold, so reaching for a turtleneck is almost intuitive. Because a turtleneck is so basic, I got to jazz up this outfit with a fun necklace. Tights are key during cold mornings, and check out my flats! I wear these studded Zara flats off-duty all the time, and I found a way to incorporate them into my professional wardrobe! How fun!

SHOP MY LOOK:

xo ek



Comments

  1. Love the wear to work series, that's a very classy and sexy look, the tights really completes the outfit. You should add more tights to your outfits especially sheer ones !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty look!

    Mel
    http://www.girlandthepolkadot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so pretty!

    God bless,
    Xo, Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts