A Patriotic February




February is officially the month to start reincorporating RED into your wardrobe! Navy is a go-to in the winter, but with Valentine's Day just around the corner, let's add some red :) That's where this outfit comes in. My good friend from Sacramento came to visit me (@AWolfTV), and was gracious enough to shoot these pics for me. For our casual lunch date, I paired a basic flannel with a trusty excursion vest and riding boots. Do you like my beanie? My grandma knitted it!!! She is so talented. We used to knit all the time when I was a little girl, but now all I can manage is making a headband! Keep an eye out for plenty of knitted beanies for the rest of the winter, my grandma made me a ton!

SHOP MY LOOK:

xo ek


Comments

  1. So sweet that your grandma made your beanie!! I wish that I could pull them off the way that you do :)

    XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh, I do like your hat. That fact that your grandmother made it is so sweat. You should have made that the focus of this look. If you hadn't of been so kind to share that bit of info, I would have just thought your obsessed with red it was just another shot of the color in the pics. So happy I took the time to read your note. Grandmother's should always get special treatment, especially when they're as talented as yours. Good job nana!

    www.stylegonerogue.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts