The Curious Case of the Blanket Scarf



Annddd it looks like the blanket scarf trend will roll right into 2015! This look began popping up all over Instagram during the Fall of 2013, and seems to have no signs of slowing down. In fact, more color combinations of the popular blanket scarf keep rolling out, and let me tell you, it's hard to pick just one!

I wanted one with grey undertones and pops of color to put over a fairly neutral outfit. More importantly, this trend is function over form. Unwrap the scarf and it is a BLANKET. Double-duty in the house! You gotta love multi-function items in your closet... I use this scarf for roadtrips and travel. 

While Zara continuously sells out of the very popular scarf, you can shop similar versions on Etsy, BrinaBox, and even Ebay!

SHOP MY LOOK:

xo ek


Comments

  1. I just added 2 blanket scarfs to my wardrobe this fall! But I love them, so it was totally justified! Yours is great!
    Coffee Beans and Bobby Pins

    ReplyDelete
  2. that scarf is everything. Fabulous as always, love. Loving all your fall ensembles. If you get a moment, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest. :) xx

    Fash Boulevard

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they amazing?

      Heading over to your blog now!

      Delete
  3. Hey boo-boo I have a pick a nick basket🍉

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts