Nuanced Neutrals





Hope you all had the best Christmas ever!!! Now that the holiday is over, I'm hesitant to let go of all the festive looks I rock during the months of November/December. If you don't mind, I will be carrying some of that style into the New Year! It's still winter, afterall :)

Taking advantage of the (mostly) dry weather we've been having this week. That means I get to swap out the boots for some heels! It started to sprinkle just a bit as I shot these pics, but the ground was dry enough, so the Rockstuds came out to play.

SHOP MY LOOK:

xo ek

Comments

  1. Hi Erica! I noticed that your Valentinos are different from the ones on the link you posted. Yours have a covered/backside heel...the ones you have look better...any info on where to get your style would be helpful (for birthday gift) thanks :) Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those heels are gorgeous!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great outfit.. I love the scarf and the shoes!
    xo ClassToCloset

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the leopard and the shoes are unreal awesome!!

    xoxo

    Kaley

    http://myclosetlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your shoes - I can't get enough! What a simple and chic outfit! What is your day job? Do you have to wear a "uniform" for work?! You About Me really got my attention!

    -Lisa
    everydayelevated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts