Holiday Casual


 

Hello lovelies! I really hope you enjoyed your holiday, the sales, and the rain!  Also hope you had the chance to check out my holiday gift guides for all of your loved ones. There are some nifty suggestions on here perfect for anyone on your list-- and most of the items are on SALE! 

Sometimes, you meet up with friends you haven't seen for awhile or even co-workers in an informal setting, and these are the hardest occasions to dress for. My outfit here meets half-way. I incorporated a flannel that I'd wear lounging at home, or running errands with a structured pleated A-line skirt. Voila! You tried with your look, but not too hard.

SHOP MY LOOK:

xo ek

Comments

  1. I love your pleated skirt! So cool and chic!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts