Holidate 2014


Holidate
The holidays are the perfect time to set aside a day or two to spend with your "bae". With all the decorations, the performances, and skating rinks, you will find something to keep you entertained and feeling festive with the one you love. Every year, I try to plan a Holidate which may include seeing the Nutcracker, Cirque du Soleil, or see a holiday play followed by dinner at one of the nicer restaurants with a breathtaking view somewhere in the city (or Bay Area...). I go all out, and no detail goes unnoticed when it comes to what I wear for Holidate. Here are a few looks I have created in the past. These also work for the many holiday parties I'm sure you're planning on attending. These get-togethers are a time where you can really knock 'em out of the park with a look-at-me dress, rich colors, and sparkling accessories. This is also the best time of year to wear sequins and not feel weird about it. I'm definitely going to be rocking some gold sequin pants before the month is done!

SHOP MY LOOK:

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts