Sunday, December 21, 2014

Almost All Black Everything

 

Another post featuring gorgeous Oakland! Yes, I could go look out over the Golden Gate Bridge, or do a typical shoot along the Embarcadero (which is probably inevitable), but I've been spending a lot of time in the 5-1-0 and am showcasing some of the town's best scenery. 

The sun was setting, the temperatures were dropping, and I was perfectly bundled for a stroll along the waterfront. Just because it's wintertime, doesn't mean we're restricted to pants. I've discovered something called fleece lined tights (life-changing, trust). I've also found myself wearing a lot of black lately, and I've mixed some of my favorite pieces together with this ensemble.

Happy Winter Solstice, everyone!!!!!

SHOP MY LOOK:

xo ek


6 comments:

  1. This looks gorgeous! I love how you did an all black look and paired it with the tights. I've never really ventured out to Norcal except for visit Cal lol. I need to get out of my Socal bubble.

    Happy Holidays!

    xo

    With Love, Banke a Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice outfit, love those sexy tights on your sexy legs, great look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sexy look - awesome backdrop!! Wishing you a very Merry Christmas too!!

    Rebecca
    http://www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute outfit! We've been looking for boots just like the ones you're wearing, with a small, wearable heel

    M + K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deloitte says that stripping out London 2012 and Glasgow 2014, Swarovski australia sale attendances at all other professional sports events grew by 3% over the two years. Excluding Glasgow 2014, the top 10 best attended individual sporting events of the year had a combined attendance of 2.5 million, tiffany boxing day sale with Wimbledon topping the list. Scotland also hosted another major sports event in 2014, golf's Ryder Cup at Gleneagles. The 240,000 attending that contest, including practice days, tiffany and co australia sale made it the fifth-best attended sporting event of the year.

    ReplyDelete