White After Labor Day



 

Hey there, lovelies! Weather has been a bit unsettled lately. I'm not complaining. I've been practically begging for cooler temperatures and a little rain! The air seems a lot fresher (crisp even!) around the Bay, and we desperately needed the change. Doesn't mean, however, that I need to give up all the clothes I rocked with warmer temps! I'm a big proponent of wearing white after labor day. It's chic and a neutral. Winter whites are particularly classy and festive as we go into December. Rain cleared up while I took these shots. You may remember these white jeans featured heavily during the summer months! Even the chambray shirt. Paired those items with a vest and some riding boots- and I'm (California) Winter ready!!

SHOP MY LOOK:

xo ek

Comments

Popular Posts