Wet Weather Wardrobe





Rain, rain, go away, come again another day? Nah, you can stay awhile :) The few times it does end up raining (and I'm actually in it instead of at work), I reach for this outfit. This striped top is supremely comfortable and in style.  Rocking black leggings/yoga pants are in my style repertoire, and my friends helped me find the perfect green utility jacket.  You all know how much I love mixing stripes and leopard print..and what a better way to do this than by incorporating fashion forward thinking with my umbrella!

Anyway, Christmas is around the corner. What are you guys planning on buying loved ones? Gift guide from yours truly coming soon. PS- my mom wants a burgundy peacoat from me. If any of you see a good one, let me know!

SHOP MY LOOK:

xo ek

Comments

Popular Posts