Leopard & Leather




Hello all! I wanted to share with you all my approach to street style. Just a jean, tee, jacket, and a pair of boots is a perfectly effortless but stylish way to roam around the city. Instead of a basic black jacket, I added a pop of color with this burgundy jacket. It's bomber style, and provides plenty of warmth. My trusty white tee and favorite jeans are the base of the look. My leopard infinity scarf adds an extra pop.

I'm so grateful you all follow along and keep up with my blog! It means the world to me. Please feel free to leave more comments, and spread the word about my blog! You can always connect with me on social media, too. Twitter: @_ericakato and Instagram: @the_fashionforecast

SHOP MY LOOK:

xo ek

Comments

  1. Cute look,I like that bag. Your fans have questions for you how may we ask and get a reply ? First question how tall are you ?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts