Leathering the Storm




So despite a few storms, the weather has remained pretty mild in the Bay Area. To summarize my feelings on that, I HATE IT. I like seasons. I like a noticeable change in temperature, etc. I kind of enjoy walking down the street and seeing everyone look snazzy in their winter boots and coats. That's not what's happening here. I walked into the grocery store the other day and saw one woman in a maxi dress and sandals. The woman next to her was bundled with a vest. It's actually very difficult dressing for this type of weather! Here is one of my summer looks with a "Fall"-ish spin. I paired this pleated leather skirt with booties and a casual white tee. It looks like an early Autumn outfit... and it's pretty light for the 70 degree weather we've been having. 

SHOP MY LOOK:

xo ek

Comments

Popular Posts