Jean Queen




I absolutely loved this look as I went out for a lunch date and for running errands. It's a little 90's. The bright pants. The denim jacket. I went a bit preppy as well with the Tory Burch flats, and structured purse. I also think it will be the perfect outfit for Spring... possibly even Summer! This is a year round outfit that I'm sure I'll get a lot of mileage out of. 

Hint: If you like my shoes, I found them half off at Nordstrom Rack! They retail for $225, but they were under $150 at the rack. They had multiple styles, colors, and sizes-- it was hard to just get one pair! These shoes (once broken in) are the most comfortable and best investment. My first pair of Tory Burch Reva's lasted a good 5 years!

SHOP MY LOOK:
Macy's Denim Jacket (similar here) | Target Layering Tank | F21 Pink Jeans (similar here) | Tory Burch Reva Flats | House of Harlow Necklace

xo ek

Comments

Popular Posts