Camels AND Leopards




This next outfit sounds like a fashion safari! I paired a camel colored cowlneck sweater with leopard print peeptoe pumps. It was a fun way to mix things up and add some pizzazz to a winter date night look.  I also love to wear this sweater with a pair of leggings and either my leopard print flats or some riding boots-- the possibilities are endless. Christmas is coming up soon, what will you guys be buying for loved ones? Let me know in the comments section!

SHOP MY LOOK:

xo ek

Comments

  1. Great ensemble you have going there! Stunning as always!! well im trying to decide for a gift between louboutins or YSL heels for my lady...but i also have a feeling she might like those valentino shoes you posted a few weeks ago. ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this whole outfit! Those shoes are fierce!!

    xo ClassToCloset

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts