Green With Envy



Hey all! Alright, here comes the change in the weather pattern.. hence, Fall clothes are officially here! As you can tell from previous posts, I'm mad about plaid! I paired this green/navy fitted plaid shirt with dark skinny jeans. I picked up these gorgeous booties from Target... they fit perfectly and happen to match my skintone. Seriously check out the Sam & Libby shoe collection there. The quality is remarkable, as its the same brand as Sam Edelman. Sam Edelman is perhaps one of my favorite shoe designers found in Nordstrom, Barney's, etc. but he came out with a more accessible line via Target. You'll also notice I'm rocking different shades lately. These were also courtesy of a Target run! Mirrored aviators for the win!


SHOP MY LOOK:

xo ek

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts