Get Like Me: Shopbop


SHOPBOP

























Tis the season for 25% off Friends & Family sales!
The Tory Burch sale wrapped up last week (and I was a good girl and didn't purchase a THING!) Not sure if I can say the same thing this time around :) SHOPBOP features so many of the designers I wear including Tory Burch, Michael Kors, Chanel, etc. If you've ever wondered how to dress the way I do, or buy your girlfriend something in the style I rock, look no further. Use code: FAMILY25 for 25% off your purchase! Let me know if you end up getting anything. Here are some of my picks from the sale below....

Converse white shoes / Tory burch shoes / Stuart Weitzman leather shoes / MICHAEL Michael Kors leather satchel / Salvatore Ferragamo leather handbag / What Goes Around Comes Around gold earrings / Michael Kors gold watch / Tory Burch bangle bracelet / Ray-Ban green sunglasses / Tory Burch iphone case / Wildfox mirrored aviator

xo ek

Comments

Popular Posts