Thursday, July 3, 2014

Orange You Glad Its Summer?

Growing up in San Francisco, you tend to wear a LOT of orange (SF Giants, baby!). I always thought the color clashed with my skin tone, but I'm learning that the right shade of orange can help accentuate a tan! Keeping up with the theme of simple and summery, I paired the look with my favorite pair of white skinny jeans and my tried and true wedges.

I purchased these white jeans (favorite pants of the season) at an airport. Because I didn't have enough clothes in the two suitcases I brought, I guess?


White Jeans are a MUST for the summer.


   

The sun kept going in and out during this shoot so some of the pics look a bit darker than others.

SHOP MY LOOK:
H&M Satin Tank | MANGO White Jeans | Tory Burch Cuff (similar here) | Banana Republic Wedge Sandals but similar here

xoxo ek

2 comments:

  1. Great posts! Keep up the good work. Is it possible to see better resolution pictures? It's hard to make out with the smaller versions. Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice pics ~ u should of hired me ~ i could of did a lot better quality & resolution ~ u can see my work on my website https://taboophotos.shutterfly.com/ & i would love to work with u..

    ReplyDelete