Welcome to Fashion Forecast!

Hey everyone! It's so nice to be able to start a blog and express myself creatively. Before I get to posting my outfits, I want to give a little background. Playing dress up has always been a hobby of mine, and growing up, my parents made sure I was dressed to the nines. I love collecting interesting, fun, and spunky pieces and adding them to tried-and-true investment pieces that can be enjoyed for years to come. Usually, I pick comfort above all else... so whatever you see me in, you can bet it can endure public transit rides, long drives, and running errands all over the city!

I wouldn't say I have a specific style. My wardrobe is: southern prep, bohemian chic, music festival hip, urban, athletic, and lazy all at the same time. I dress mostly on the weather and utilize outfits that can keep up with me throughout the day. So get ready for flowy floral kimonos, tailored gingham shirts, neon dresses, and sequined swing skirts!

Not only will I be posting my Outfits of the Day, but you'll also get fashion tips, what I'm forecasting as trending for the season, and how to "remix" basics and create a completely new look with something as simple as a white tee.

I hope you'll join me on this exciting adventure! Looking forward to you visiting Fashion Forecast daily : )

xoxo ek

Comments

Popular Posts