Back in Black (and White!)




Hey loves! So as you've probably observed, I wear a lot of plaid. Flannel shirts (both fitted and boxy) are so comfortable, and you can usually find me with a vest over one. I jumped at the chance to wear a dress version paired with these tried and true boots. Speaking of which- I bought these boots about 4 years ago, and they've survived through a LOT. They were purchased on victoriassecret.com, but as many of you know, they stopped selling clothes/shoes. It's a real shame, since these were probably my favorite boots of all time, and I'm always on the lookout for a back-up pair!

SHOP MY LOOK: 

xo ek

Comments

  1. Love this look! The dress and boots are a perfect combination!

    Shannon
    Clothes & Quotes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty in plaid! I love when I find a pair of shoes that hold up to time! Bummer VS isn't selling clothes anymore!

    Brooke
    Pumps and Push-Ups

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look absolutely stunning in this outfit! It’s simple and modern, and at the same time so chic! So gorgeous!

    Diana Cloudlet
    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts