Wear to Work: Blue Faux Wrap Dress




I will admit, this was not at the top of my list of favorite purchases from the #NSale last month, but hey, it's functional. I just feel like this look has been done before. Regardless, pairing it with my favorite accessories helped me rock it. I am in love with this Kate Spade Beau Bag- an oldie, but a goodie nonetheless! Also can't get over how comfortable and chic my heels are. The perfect height too, for when you just want a little bit of arch! 

SHOP MY LOOK:

xo ek



Comments

  1. I love this wrap dress! I was just thinking to myself how I need to get one for work because they are versatile and classic. Thanks for sharing!

    Cynthia
    Darling Down South
    Find me at : instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous in blue, babe! And loving the leopard touches!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the classic blue wrap style of the dress and the leopard prints are so striking!

    Prudence
    www.prudencepetitestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this wrap dress on you. This blue is such a great color and I love your leopard pumps with it. You look fantasitic.

    Kathy
    http://www.glamsimplified.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts