Transition Time

  






Looking back at these pictures, I think my lips look better with a bit of color on them. Even though I am on an undying quest for the perfect nude lip, a MLBB or plum lip look great on me. I look alive! In these photos, I'm wear the Anastasia Beverly Hills Lipgloss in Craft. It is essentially a stain and stayed on my lips through this shoot, lunch, and work! A bit pricey, but worth it for its longevity. I'm also rocking this $4 dress (say what?) and my favorite throwback bomber jacket. This is a quintessential San Francisco look. Clean and classy but not TOO try hard :)

SHOP MY LOOK:
Bomber Jacket | Lace-Up Flats | Kate Spade Bag (similar) | Dress (similar and under $10!) | Tassel Earrings | Lipgloss 'Craft' | Tiffany Cuff | Bar Necklace

xo ek


Comments

  1. I love this outfit - it's so chic! And that lipstick looks gorgeous on you. Craft is on my wishlist. xx

    Champagne Daydream

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the liquid lips by Anastasia! So happy I found someone else that uses it! I just bought Sepia as my first one, and I want to get Pure Hollywood as my next. Agreed. A bit pricey, but worth it! I love how it applies as a gloss and dries as a lipstick :) Love your outfit too! The lip color looks great with it <3

    StyledbyBlondie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so classy. Black is my favorite ahhhh and black looks goon on you btw!

    Lou of, Steal the Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super pretty! Leather jacket is a essential piece!
    xx

    www.theblackblush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your shoes are so beautiful dear! I'd love to get a similar pair! :)
    Simimaus

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your dress. Can't believe it was only $4! I l also love those lace up flats. You look great.

    Kathy
    http://www.glamsimplified.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That dress is adorable!
    -Margaret
    http://happyinheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely dress! And those shoes! Such a good outfit. I was actually just thinking that your lip color was so pretty.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts