Chambray + Scallops





Good morning! I am trying to wear this scalloped mini skirt as much as possible before Labor Day. In fact, how perfect would the black version be to transition into Fall? This is a great transitional look with the chambray shirt and camel color accessories paired with a crisp white summer skirt. 

 Sorry if I am a bit squinty in these pics, I just had LASIK eye surgery and my eyes have been extra sensitive to the sun. It turned out pretty well! Procedure was about 5 minutes, and vision was clear as I walked out! If any of you have any questions, let me know! I am SO squeamish when it comes to my eyes, I didn't think I'd be able to handle it. But here I am! So feel free to e-mail or comment below.  

SHOP MY LOOK:

xo ek

Comments

  1. LOVE this!! That scalloped skirt is gorgeous on you!! The fit is perfect!

    xx Olivia
    www.hellooliviablog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Erica, glad that everything went well for you in your Lasic eye surgery . In what way would you say that the procedure has helped you in regards to your vision? My email is MALEK88.13@gmail.com I would truly appreciate your response. Thx in advance Jstarr7. PS. Great outfit you wear it well. Have a lovely day & a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. God, you just keep getting more adorable. It's good to see your eyes again!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts