Super Casual




99.9% of the time, I wear a skirt/dress to work. About 80% of the time, I'm wearing high heels. I think its safe to say that I do not want to wear either when I'm off the clock. Dressing up is fun, but in reality, I'm running around all day, and while you see women hailing cabs in pencil skirts and Louboutins in magazines, I don't find that realistic. I'm a big proponent of leggings, sneakers, tees, and flannels. They are the most basic items in any given wardrobe, but I swear they can still be stylist. This look is by no means over the top, I'd call it lazy, actually. Yet, I still think I look presentable for a casual afternoon. 

SHOP MY LOOK:

xo ek

Comments

  1. what are you doing now that your not with the bastard at iron besides your blog what else you up too

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts