These Boots, Though





We're getting closer & closer to Christmas!!! During the holidays, I'm out & about more than any other time of year. This year is no exception. I love seeing how the streets are decorated and buzzing with cheerful residents. My trip to Jack London Square in Oakland this week was truly nostalgic. I grew up going to the movie theatre there with my granny, and we used to eat at what, at the time, was Uno Pizzeria. 

A lot has changed. There's been a bunch of business turnover, and frankly, even during the weekend, the streets are empty. This part of town has so much potential, I'd really like to see it thrive again. I kept it casual with a buffalo plaid flannel, black pants, and these KILLER Louise Et Cie boots. I am simply obsessed with how these boots instantly transform even the most basic outfits. Well worth the money and a perfect gift for any of you ladies out there!! Nordstrom currently has them on SALE for 40% off! Link below.

SHOP MY LOOK:

xo ek



Comments

  1. Cool boots and gorgeous shirt!

    jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your checkered shirt paired with your camel boots! You look fab, girl! Best, CD. ican'taffordmylifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those boots look absolutely fabulous on you x
    Stefanie | Casualllyawkward | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  5. The name of your blog caught me! :) Such a cute outfit dear. I wan to own a pair of knee high boots like yours!

    Advance Merry Christmas! :)

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    http://www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your buffalo check shirt!

    - Deniz
    www.dressedupdeniz.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah these boots genuinely are perfect, most knee highs are black but I love the colour of these!

    India / Touchscreens & Beautyqueens

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous look <33

    xx,
    www.liviapangdoko.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice look, like it!

    http://irinasenina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. The boots are the bomb! You wear them so well!

    Do you wanna follow each other? Let me know on my blog! Xo
    MY LATEST POST
    Instagram
    bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice boots. Would love it if you could check out my newest fashion post!
    Kisses xo | From Aliona With Love 

    ReplyDelete
  12. those boots are great, especially with the flannel

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE the boot! Cute photos, too ;)

    xoxo

    kaley

    http://myclosetlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this outfit. The color of the boots and the plaid shirt pair well together

    xx E∆
    LietoDie

    ReplyDelete
  15. These boots look gorgeous! I love how you have teamed them with the shirt! xx

    www.lulabelloves.com/blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts