Lady In Red





Merry Christmas, everyone!!!! I hope you all have a wonderful holiday filled with laughter, love, and good eats. 

I wanted to take a moment to thank each and every one of you for checking out my blog. I love reading the comments, and I'm sure some of you drop by to see a more personal side to your morning meteorologist. 

My present to you all today (atleast in the Bay Area) is good weather! It's going to be a little chilly with temps in the high 50s - low 60s, but no rain in today's forecast, but we're gifted with tons of sunshine!

Please continue following my blog into the new year! I have sooo much lined up, and I can't wait to share it with you all! More outfits, maybe a little make-up, and a complete overhaul of my blog's interface! I hope you guys are excited as I am!

Shop red coats similar to mine below. I love red, isn't it the best festive color ever?

And now I'm off to grandma's house!

SHOP MY LOOK:

xo ek

Comments

  1. Gorgeous in red, girlfriend!
    Hope you had a good holiday!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erica, all I can say is, Oh my lawd!! lol. Okay, I can actually say more. You look so lovely in red EK. You wear the color so well (see checkered red and black shirt). EK, you have such a blend of classy with very sexy. I have so much respect for you, what you do, your style and personality. And in no way do I ever want to come off as disrespectful. But dayum, you are sexy as hell!! lol. I love your eyes, your skin complexion, your legs, definitely love your smile, your many hairstyles, and your wonderful sense of fashion. Thank you for allowing your fans to see this side of you. We're too lucky. By the way, on a side note, I was spending time with moms watching the Yule Log on the Hallmark channel on Christmas. Don't know if you happened to catch it but, there was a cat on display by the name of Happy. Happy somewhat resembles Zazie, so I couldn't help but think of your precious Zazie when I was enjoying the Yule Log with moms. Here's a link to the video of said Yule Log with Happy in case you care to check it out: http://www.hallmarkchannel.com/videos/the-holiday-yule-log
    Anyway, Happy Holidays EK.

    ReplyDelete
  3. But within minutes more than 2,600 tickets for the three gigs were up air max pas cher for resale via the Ticketmaster owned Get Me In site alone, with standing spaces from 65% above face value and seats costing up to nine times what they were originally sold for. Elsewhere Seatwave had more than 1,000 tickets available and the ebay owned nike air max pas cher Stub Hub over 1,500. “This is just the latest example of how touts are completely distorting the ticket market, leaving fans in the North East and across the 2015 nike air max pas cher country disappointed or facing having to fork out much more than they should to see their favourite band,” Ms Hodgson said.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts