Fur Baby





Hey, lovelies!! So Christmas is FAST approaching, and yes, I'm still looking for a few last minute gifts. Don't get me wrong, I did get gifts for everyone on my list... but there's always room for more :) I just love giving, and finding the PERFECT accessory or tool for a loved one. 

Check out this statement coat that I picked up on a recent trip to the mall. I tried it on out of the sheer ridiculousness of a leopard faux fur knee-length coat. And then I fell in love. When I was about 6 years old, the top present I wanted was a "leopard print fur coat" from Santa, and I got something similar, but it wasn't THE coat. Well, my friends. This was pretty darn close. So I consider this a gift to 6-year-old Erica from 26-year-old Erica. Ridiculous. 

Anyway, the coat is now 30% off, but act fast!!!! It's hard to find in stores.

SHOP MY LOOK:

xo ek


Comments

  1. In addition, large crowds in Northern Ireland also supported three air jordan australia online stages of the Giro d'Italia. A North East MP has hit out at touts after thousands of tickets to see AC/DC’s three British and Irish shows in 2015 were listed on reselling sites within minutes of going on sale. air jordan australia sale With no homecoming gig for Geordie frontman Brian Johnson, rock fans from the region will have been looking to Hampden Park in Glasgow on Sunday June 18, the Aviva Stadium in Dublin on Wednesday July cheap air jordan shoes 1 and Wembley Stadium on Saturday July 4.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts